There are various home warranty options available to you. Here are just a few that BRM offers.
- BRM Homes Limited Warranty (PDF)
- New Home Warranty Request Form (PDF)
- NAHB Construction Performance Guidelines (PDF)
- 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
1 Buying Decision Simplified
Buying a new home is one of the largest investments you will ever make, which is why it’s important to ensure your home comes with protection. As a 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty® (2-10 HBW) builder member, BRM Homes provides every home we build with 10 full years of structural home warranty protection from the nation’s leading home warranty company.
2 What does being a 2-10 HBW member mean for your home?
2-10 HBW only accepts the best builders into their program. To become a member, BRM Homes went through an extensive screening process that measures our building practices against strict underwriting guidelines to ensure we maintain a high quality product in addition to a careful inspection of our workmanship.
With the purchase of your new home, you’ll receive a copy of the structural home warranty contract that explains what is covered as well as a maintenance booklet to give you tips on how to care for your home. In addition, the warranty is fully-transferable, which increases the resale value of your home.
3 What’s Covered?
- 10 full years of structural defect coverage for load-bearing components.
- 2 full years of systems surety coverage against defects in wiring, piping, and duct-work in
electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, ventilating, and mechanical systems.
- 1 full year of surety coverage against defects in workmanship and materials.
*Please take the time to read and understand your structural home warranty contract. Call us at 800.488.8844 with questions about any part of the warranty you do not understand.